See GC for more details
See GC for more details
Thank you for your support over the past two weeks.
I started with the moto, ‘We’ve got this’ but in my head wondering have we really??
Well, we’ve smashed it! Between yourselves and the hard working team behind me Mrs Hodgson, Mrs Orr and Miss Locklan and the huge help and support I’ve had from behind the scenes from Miss Humphrey.
More importantly though, down to your children. They are a credit to you all and I mean that with huge sincerity
I salute you all 👪
Mrs Coult x
Clear instructions can be found in GC and Dojo
Our first week of home learning is over and it’s been a huge success!
I’m so very proud of you all for trying so hard and completing your tasks. A massive thanks to all the families who have been incredibly supportive! Like I said …
#we’ve got this! ❤️
Our beautiful art work completed with Mrs Hodgson
Invite from Boldon School
A reminder that homework and spellings can be found in our Y6 Google Classrooms 😻
As a school we use the Google Suite for Education to help us in school and out of school. After experiencing remote learning before the summer holidays we have all worked hard to embrace new technologies.
We would like to remind children (and parents) that when you are logged onto our school website and using the tools which are available to you that it is solely for school work.
Conversations should be related to school and work which you have been asked to do by your teachers.
It is an amazing tool and should be used with respect.
Here is a link to some You Tube videos which may help when using Google.
As always our school website has advice and links for all technology related issues in the e-safety tab.
Responsible Computer and Internet Use
At Ashley Primary School we use school computers and internet access for learning. The following rules will help us to keep everyone safe when using this technology.
* On the school network, I will only use my own login and password which I will keep a secret at all times.
* I will not look at, or delete other people’s files.
* I will not bring external memory drives or USB Memory Sticks into school without permission and will not use these on school machines.
* I will ask permission before entering any website, unless my teacher has already approved the site.
* When using the school website I will only use my own login and password which I will keep a secret at all times.
* I will only email people I know, or who my teacher has approved sending them appropriate and polite messages.
* I will ask permission before opening an email or an email attachment sent by a person I do not know.
* I will not use internet chat.
* If I see anything I am unhappy with or receive messages I do not like, I will tell a teacher immediately.
* I understand the school may check my computer and email files and may monitor the internet sites I visit.
* I understand that if I deliberately break these rules, I could be stopped from using the internet and computers.
Good Morning children, remember to login to the school website to access the work that is on google classroom. If you post Good Morning to me on there so I know who has logged on.
I hope you are all safe and well! X😊
By default cookies are switched off for this site. You can enable them by clicking the green button.
By not enabling cookies some features of the site may not be visible to you. For example, facebook feeds, Google maps and embedded YouTube videos.